Our CEO and Lisa Freede herself went on a business trip to New York City last week. During their stay, they met with various executives to get started on some exciting projects coming up. We can’t let out our secrets yet, but check back in for more details as these new ventures unfold!
Between meetings they were able to find time to enjoy the city and be creatively inspired, all while decked out in Lisa Freede jewels of course! The energy and sights of the city have always had a big influence on Lisa’s designs. See some of their outings and great looks below!
One of their first stops was to a new favorite restaurant Mercer Kitchen. They make the best warm shrimp salad you will ever have! The feeling of this restaurant is so urban chic, which is a great fit for the SoHo area.
After a busy work day, Lisa and Ashlee headed over to Bobby Flay’s new restaurant Gato. They had a real foodie experience, dining on crab risotto, oven roasted shrimp, and kale and wild mushroom paella! Lisa rocked our brand new Pearl Teardrop Earrings for a great day to night look!
Lisa really enjoyed staying at the SoHo Grand Hotel. It was such a beautiful boutique hotel nestled in the middle of SoHo with perfect walking access to all the best stores and restaurants. The “perforated” stairs are a unique architectural design that you might see reflected in our new fall collection, so stay tuned!
2. Gato; Jewelry: sneak peek of our new Pearl Teardrop Earrings coming soon
3. SoHo Grand Hotel
“Life is too short to wear boring jewelry”
It can be hard to satisfy your trendy side when you are dressing professionally 5 days a week, but being a career woman doesn't have to put a damper on your style! Let your inner fashionista out with these 3 fabulous ways to bring your personal style into your business wardrobe during the workweek!
1. Try layering multiple necklaces to add some much needed sparkle and texture to that boring business outfit!
2. Forget the power suit, it's all about the power ring! Choose from any of our great, bold rings to show off your style while packing a punch!
3. It’s easy to feel a little stiff in your work attire, so throw on these great pyramid stud earrings to show off a hint of your edgy side.
Emma Roberts in Lisa Freede Large Pyramid Stud Earrings
3. Earrings: Large Solid Pyramid Stud Earrings
"Life is too short to wear boring jewelry"